Call to action on Mobile
This is a feature enables a floating call to action button at the base of a mobile screen making it quick and simple for clients to contact your business.
There are 2 components to setting your Mobile Call to Action up properly.
- Button Settings
- Style Editor
More information is below.
This is a feature available on business plans only.
The button settings are what make your button function as you need it to. It can be located in Limecube under the top menu: Administration > Settings.
Your CTA button can either be a button that:
- Triggers a phone call
- Sends an email
- Directs a user to a specific page in your site, or
- Directs a user to a specific page on an external site. This method is usually used for 3rd party booking apps.
- Enable/Disable - turns the button on and off. For first time use you will need to enable the button
- Text - This is the label that will appear inside the button. E.g. 'Call Now', or 'Book Now'
- Call Type - these are to set the 'call to action type' such as triggering a phone call or email.
- Link is as per points 3 and 4 above for directing a user to an internal or external page.
- Phone - The phone number you want to be called on click
- Mail the email address you want the user to send their email to
- Link - this controls where you send the click to where it is a page internally or externally.
- An internal page selection will give you a drop down of all pages in your site to select from
- An external link will automatically open a new tab.
The style editor helps you create a button that matches the design of your site.
These are the styles that can be changed:
- background colour of your button
- the label (text or phone) colour
- The font family type
- The padding (space) within the button