I can receive emails but not send them
Firstly it should be noted that as Limecube does not provide an email service, the below article is general advice to help you troubleshoot your email issues, and not something Limecube provide support on. Your email provider or IT Support should be the ones helping to resolve your email issues.
Have you recently:
- Changed your Internet Service Provider – this can affect your outgoing server settings
- Any email settings
- Sent out a huge number of emails. This could cause your account to be blocked either by the email host, or by the host you are trying to send the emails to.
Blocked email accounts
To find out if your email has been blocked/blacklisted, you can try the following resources as these will tell you if your mail IP record has been blocked.
If you have been blacklisted, make sure to change your password email on the email(s) that are the cause of the problem.
Find out the root cause of why you have been blocked, before attempting to have the block removed.
More information can be found here for removing the block.
Other things you can check
- Double check that you are sending to the right address
- Check to see if you have been put on a spam filter blacklist
- Create a new email address with a service like Gmail to test your domain reputation
- Use another medium to check if the recipient has the emails you have been sending
- Check if the content would trigger a spam filter