Can't login to Limecube?
If you cannot login to Limecube, the first thing you should make sure of is:
- You are trying to do so as per the steps above.
- You are entering your correct email address in the first field, or the correct method via social login options.
- If you are entering your email address, make sure your password has been carefully and correctly entered.
- If you are copy/pasting into the password field, ensure there are no additional spaces at the end or front of your password.
Resetting Your Password
If you do not have your password and need to reset it:
- Underneath the login button on the login page, you will see: 'Lost/Reset Password?'
- Enter your Limecube account email address
- Click reset
- An email will be sent to the email address your account is registered under.
Please make sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive the email within 5 minutes.
Email not recognized
If the system does not recognise your email address, check that there are no typos. If there are no typos then that email address does not have an account under Limecube and try other email addresses you may have used instead.
Error on Password reset
If you receive an error that looks something like: "This account was created with a Google social login, and the password cannot be reset here", it means your account was created with either Facebook or Google, and your password can only be reset using Facebook or Google. Limecube does not store your password credentials from social logins.
Tags: Reset Password, Login Problems, Logging in, Log in, Login