As the name suggests, Separators add space blocks onto your website layout. Separators are a great way to separate elements or blocks of content within your website to make sure you have consistent spacing and separators throughout your site.
Spacers come in 4 different options:
- Empty Space
- Unbroken Line
- Dashed Line
- Dotted Line
The video below shows how these options will display. However please note the style editor allows you to customize these.
Adding a Separator to your page
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to add the spacer to.
- Click on the ‘+Add Element’ Icon on the page's Header Bar.
- Drag and Drop the Separator icon onto the area of the page that you want it to appear in.
- Click on the Settings Icon
- Depending on your preference, select from the list of spacer options.
You have now added a spacer to your page.
Deleting a Separator from a page
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to delete the Separator from.
- Hover your cursor on top of the Separator.
- Select the X icon to delete the Separator from your page.
You have now deleted the spacer off your page