This plugin is used for displaying rotating testimonials or other similar types of content on your Limecube website.
Testimonials can feature just text, or an image within the text.
Creating a Testimonial
Adding a Testimonial to your page
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to add the button to.
- Click on the ‘+Add Element’ Icon on the Page's Header Bar.
- Drag and Drop the Testimonial icon onto the area of the page that you want it to appear in.
- Hover over the button element and click on the Settings Icon.
- Edit button text and settings.
You have now added a Testimonial.
Styling your Testimonials
You can now style your testimonials editor. You can do this by:
- Hovering over the testimonial and looking for the style icon:
- Once you click on that, change any necessary properties to get the style you want.
Quotation Font is the only plugin that has its own Font Family that can be set. This is due to the need to use a different font family to change your quotation mark type.
Deleting a testimonial from your page
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to delete the Testimonial from.
- Hover your mouse on top of the Testimonial.
- Select the bin icon to delete the Testimonial from your page.
You have now deleted the Testimonial from your page.