Buttons are a great way to keep a consistent feel across your site and add an easy to follow link or call to action on your page.
This help video shows you how to create a button.
Adding a button to your page
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to add the button to.
- Click on the ‘+Add Element’ Icon on the Page's Header Bar
- Drag and Drop the Button icon onto the area of the page that you want it to appear in.
- Hover over the button element and click on the edit icon.
- Edit button text and settings.
You have now added a button. You can change the colour of your button on style editor.
||This is the text that appears inside the button on the page
|Link to page
||This is the internal page within the site for linking to. It contains all site pages.
|Link to url
||This field is where you wish the link to go to an external page, or used as an anchor point within the same page. Using this option overrides any value in the 'Link to page' selection.
||The button type controls the style of the button. These styles can be modified within the style editor.
||Button alignment controls where the button will align to within the section it is placed.
||Event tracking is to allow you to set values that push back to Google analytics so you can find out important information about user behaviour on your site. Learn more here.
Deleting a button from your page
- Make sure you are on the page you wish to delete the button from.
- Hover your mouse on top of the button.
- Select the bin icon to delete the button from your page.
You have now deleted the button off your page.