Tags can be added to each image to provide a filtering of your category based on the associated tags.
Tags will only display on your gallery if 'Isotope' has been selected on your settings
There are 2 steps to use tags.
1. Creating tags
Tags can be created by:
- Open your gallery settings
- Navigating to the icon in the top right corner tab with the 4 squares.
- Click 'add new tag'
- Repeat that until you have all required tags
2. Applying tags
- Open your gallery in edit mode
- Click on the pen icon in the middle of your image thumb
- Scroll down till you see 'tags'
- Select the tags you want to use (multiple tags can be selected by clicking on each)
You'll now see the filters at the top of your gallery.
If no tags have been applied to any images, these filters will not show.