Titles and Headings
Search engines such as Google and Bing tend to prioritize website page titles, blog titles and headings. Thus, it is very important to structure your page title, headings and content appropriately to help search engines read and rank your pages easier. Using our Integrated SEO Module you can easily change your page titles at any time.
To edit/change your page title:
- Select the page that you’d like to edit/change the title of.
- Click on the Settings Icon on the page's Header Bar.
- Edit Page Name.
- Apply Changes.
You have now changed your page title.
Correct Heading Structure
It is also important to structure your content and headings appropriately as search engines tend to give Heading 1 (H1) and Heading 2 (H2) higher priority. Remember there should only be one H1 per page for search engines to correctly identify the importance of the heading. Clear headings also allow search engines to easily detect major keywords and them in your website and match them with searches. Structuring information under headings also allows your website viewers to scan through your pages to quickly find the information that they are looking for. On Limecube you can structure your content with headings through our Text Block.
To Structure Content with Headings
- Select the page on which you’d like to structure your content.
- Click inside the text box to open the Content block editor.
- Use the text format drop-down menu to organize and structure headings within your content.
- Remember to select the Tick icon to save your changes.