More > Profile > 'User Info' tab to change:
- It also appears in the top right corner of your admin
- It also appears next to your author name on a blog post where the next option is activated.
Show on blog
- Where you have uploaded a photo, turning this feature on will allow your photo to show at the bottom of your blog post against your name.
First name and Last name
- Connected to invoices and any emails we send you.
- It also appears on your blog as the author
- The email address is used for logging into your account, and any billing and other Limecube emails generated.
Usually your company name.
Login restricted IP
This is for increased security. There is field allowing you to place your own IP address, and to restrict anyone being able to login to your website where your login details unless they match the IP address. To find out what your IP address is, visit this site.
Important: This is not a suitable feature where you need to login from multiple locations, or where you have a home internet connection that has a dynamic IP address that changes. If you activate it and fall under one of these 2, then you will not be able to login to your site, and will require support from Limecube to fix it.